Listen Buy
Home About Marguerite Store Photo Album Message Board Event Calendar Contact Us
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this really Christian Behavior?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OFFICIAL website of Marguerite Perrin, the God Warrior! Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhlance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Is this really Christian Behavior? Reply with quote

I am sitting here watching trading spouses for the second time. The first time it really peeved me that a Christian lifestyle was being represented this way. The second time, I have to share my thoughts, just as Marguerite and everyone else is allowed.

It really bothers me that this obviously very Christian based person and her friends had the opportunity to witness to a family, and instead they judged that family.

Why would you attack someone and make them feel so uncomfortable as opposed to taking this opportunity to develop a personable relationship, earn someone's trust and then share the word of Jesus Christ?

It is this very behavior that kept me away from the Lord so long. We are asked to do two things...love thy neighbor as you love yourself and share the Good News. I didn't witness either.

I welcome your thoughts.
dhlance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 people have read this and no one has anything to say?
I was really hoping to see what others thought.
Perhaps it has already been explored.
dhlance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I finally have seen the end of this show in its entirety, thank goodness we all have a Christian Martyr among us. I thought it was all about God...but upon further review, I now know it was all about Marguerite.

I am so glad she can throw herself on the flames for us.

Enjoyed the "chat"
ImpProphet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...this was all about Marguerite. If she felt SO strongly about the money coming from an "unGodly" place, she should have stuck to her Christian guns, and NOT gone back on her word (weakness) and taken it anyway. It looks like she is now making a LOT of money off the cameras now! How much is she giving to the Church? She certainly LOOKS like a new person.
Imp
yofed2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: abomination Reply with quote

i have plenty to say!!! :-)

marguerite is absolutely reprehensible. i am a Christian, and i have to say by the end of trading spouses, *I* was the one wretching. this is NOT Christian behavior. she is close minded, arrogant and judgemental (need i remind you marguerite, that is the privilege of God alone). the way her friends treated Jeanne (and if her name WAS Jade, what is the problem with that name... it's a jewel for crying out loud) was absolutely the most UNChristian like behavior i have seen in a long time...

i find it hypocritical that "after further review" she decided to accept the money, and currently is on the 2005-2006 fifteen minutes of fame world tour... surely she is now capitalizing and commercializing on her abominable appearance on tv in the name of Jesus... i'm ready to wretch again....

marguerite... i pray for you, because i feel as if you have no clue what is expected of us from God... we are here to love, forgive and accept all, regardless of our differences... even if it means our beliefs don't align. the husband Chris gets that... if anyone has a signed sealed and delivered invitation to Heaven, it is THAT man, for what he was subjected to by you. he was understanding, compassionate, open to your ideas and compassionate to the fact that you were uncomfortable and unhappy in his house, and accomodated you in every way. he DID NOT shove his ideas down your throat, you never gave him an ear to even entertain ANY of his thoughts and opinions, and you were only there to force feed them YOUR twisted brand of Christianity. and even after you left his house, didn't have anything negative or judgemental to say about you. maybe you should speak to your pastor or priest about what HE thought about you and your friend's behavior on that show, and if that is the way our Lord wants us to treat our brothers and sisters...

marguerite... i pity you. take care. enjoy your new money and fame... i am sure it is what Jesus wants for you.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just watched this for the first time and I am quite dumbfounded. There are just too many things gong on here. First off there's is no telling just how real this "reality" program was. No doubt FOX wants ratings through sensationalism, can't fault them for that but it appears to me that Christian bashing is quite popular and it seems that they have found a poster-child.
This woman, who says she's a devout Christian seems like she has some demons of her own. She was truly frightening. I realize editing the video plays a part but she was screaming and howling at her own family in her own home. I thought she wanted to get home to get some "peace". IMO she dosen't have the slightest idea of the precepts of Christ, love being the main one. I have never heard anyone refer to "my holy spirit". Was she reffering to the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost as some call it?
I just had to find out what is really going on here because that program was really disturbing.
smartiepants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, as "Christian" as drama queen Marguerite was, she is OBVIOUSLY more interested in making a buck. Why else would she make CDs, go on all those shows? For her it was NEVER about spreading Christianity. It seemed to only be about 'I'm better than you and you all are dark-sided heathens. I need to get my way all the time, even if my own family is scared to death of me'. She's overreactive, she's EXTREMELY judgemental, she's oppressive. Being a Christian, in my eyes, involves loving all humans as you love yourself and being non-judgemental. I hate when people come along and try to force things on you. Who's to say that your way of living is the end all and be all and another person's way of living is "dark-sided". No one in the WORLD is fit to judge anyone else. When the time comes, every individual is judged by the Lord and if any of you know what judgements the Lord gives, by all means, come on down.
june

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: TOTALLY AGREE!!! Reply with quote

I could not have said it better myself. I had a hard time logging in to her website---i bet it's going to get busy now! I had to find the email for Chris & Jade FIRST and send them an apology letter on behalf of the entire Christian population. WOW! The God she spoke of is certainly not the Loving God I've come to know. Her behavior made me want to go into my backyard and find a garden to puke in myself!

It will certainly be a challenge, but I will pray for her healing!
Ephesians 4:29

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: God calls us to loves other.... Reply with quote

God calls us to love others; we don't have the ability to love others with out Christ Jesus: He first showed us love by dying for all that we could, and all that we would ever do. Sometimes we are put into situation so that God Glory will shine;it might seem like a "test",but without a test in our chritian faith; we wouldn't know what faith was. It not going to be easy, but god knows what we can handle;and the amazing thing about is is that he only puts us through what he knows we can handle. And at times that's a bit hard to understand. I believe that a real "God Warrior", is one that reflects Christ Jesus in all that they do, and say. Their also not afraid to speak why they belive in Christ Jesus, and what all that Christ means to them in their live. It's quite easy to say that you belive, but saying and actually living your life for Christ is another story. In the Bible Paul talks about how your be able to recongize a christian; your be able to tell by their love for one another.Now that is a sign of a true follower of Jesus Christ.
bettyboop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: Is this really Christian Behavior? Reply with quote

Referring to Marguerite’s friends’ behavior towards Jade:
I believe it is because when you lie down with dogs you get up smelling like dogs. Her friends showed abominable behavior toward a guest. I was appalled by the smug looks on the so-called followers of Christ. What would Jesus do? I think not what these women did.
june

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine how embarassed her friend's must be today. They have to show up at church with the whole congregation knowing what they did.
NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE THIS WAY.
BigButt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF are you talking about? Obviously He told her the money was OK by His standards, so she took it.

It all goes to show that MO' MONEY is the Christian thing to do.
Crisis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that part of the country, they'll be rewarded for their behavior - all of them. I ought to know. There's too many Marguerites out there. They're just eclipsed by that object she calls her ass.
lfgemini

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! What a TERRIBLE witness!! And just think, millions of families watched this example of a "Christian".

She had a perfect opportunity to reach out to this family, and I believe God will hold her accountable for the way she represented Christianity.

As Christians, we are under the microscope of non believers. No we are not perfect, but hypocrisy, is the main reason "christians" are not taken seriously.
TnDude2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've asked this before.........why are christians bashing christians? I grew up southern baptist.........I'm now a recovering baptist. (6yrs off the fear and damnation...thankewverymuch!) Can anyone explain this to me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OFFICIAL website of Marguerite Perrin, the God Warrior! Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: