Listen Buy
Home About Marguerite Store Photo Album Message Board Event Calendar Contact Us
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I GOT A NEW ATTITUDE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OFFICIAL website of Marguerite Perrin, the God Warrior! Forum Index -> On the Lighter Side! Marguerite's Comical Side
View previous topic :: View next topic  
susansuno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: I GOT A NEW ATTITUDE Reply with quote

I HAVE TO TELL YOU,MY WHOLE OUTLOOK IS CHANGING FOR THE BETTER,FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS ,I'VE BEEN DEPRESSED AND NOT HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE,OR WORKING,JUST NOTHING POSITIVE,WHICH IS REALLY UNFAIR TO MY TEENAGE SON,BECAUSE WE TEACH BY EXAMPLE.YOU SEE,WE LOST MY HUSBAND SUDDENLY ON THANKSGIVING DAY,2002,HE HAD A HEART ATTACK IN HIS SLEEP.
I HAVE TO TELL YOU,YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME,I'M MAKING LIFESTYLE CHANGES,ALL THE GOOD STUFF I'VE PUT OFF,LIKE EXERCISE,HEALTHY EATING,TRYING TO BECOME MORE ORGANIZED,AND BE A BETTER ROLE MODEL FOR MY SON.I NEED TO LOSE AT LEAST 40 LBS.
I JUST FIGURED IF YOU COULD GET OUT THERE AND DO ALL THESE NEW THINGS IN YOUR LIFE,THAT MAYBE I COULD DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT,TOO.
I'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED,MARG,WISH ME LUCK!!AND GOD BLESS!!
AT 56 Y/O I JUST WANT TO GRAB ALL THE GUSTO I CAN!!
Marguerite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Susan Reply with quote

Susan,
I enjoyed your heartfelt note today. Thanks for sharing your story with me it touched my heart. I have been slammed by many but your one message has made it all worth while. I wish I only had 40
lbs to lose! You can do it ........ We will keep in touch.

God Bless,
Marguerite
Aquanetta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now, dis is the stuff of good posts yes Lord! i be glad and happy to find some inspirational messages and words on here and thank god because i wuz getting all tired of having to read criticism of miss marguerritees and her good chrissian friends. God bless and Susan may you find happiness in the buzzom of christ. I say the good large buzzom of christ (not as large as this voluptuous Nubian queen but i thank the lord for my large Ta-ta's too). They get me a man ,and i hope you get a man with the new buzzom christ will give you. i say amen!
qonox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susansuno, the trick to losing weight is eating right and exercising. It's not brain surgery, you just need the strength to stick with it everyday. Don't have any junk food in the house, only good stuff, and you will be forced to eat it. Get on a regular exercise routine that fits your lifestyle and that you ENJOY doing. There are countless books to help you, or I recommend seeing a doctor. But you don't need any type of surgery to lose weight, just psychological strength, intelligence, and a positive attitude. Good luck.
WHOSthatSEXYperrin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos to you Susansuno, if your less than 50 and have no serious health factors besides obesity you should combine a cardio program (15 minute walk 3 - 5 times a week) with a light lifting regimine geared towards muscular endurance, which will raise your basal metabolic rate, so your body burns more fuel in a resting state. a good book to buy would be the health instructors hand book. It has a wealth of information if your serious about losing weight as well as basic nutrition facts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OFFICIAL website of Marguerite Perrin, the God Warrior! Forum Index -> On the Lighter Side! Marguerite's Comical Side All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: